Welcome, Guest
August 18, 2019, 02:04:20 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Elemental Rudeness  (Read 2631 times)

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Blackthorn
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
Re: Elemental Rudeness
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2014, 06:37:22 AM »

WHAT in the seven circles did I just read?!?!  :o

Are you a retired majishun? Something about the way you write seems to suggest such.

Not really, still learning I guess  8)
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.

Inge

• Rowan
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2014, 07:08:07 AM »

Not really, still learning I guess  8)

Feeling adventurous? :) Perhaps your ambition will allow me my much needed nap. ;D
Reveal this to me:  Is your presence one of support and loyal admonition toward previlant peace or is your presence a warning of what is yet to come. 

Fear not the hand of death but rather the mind of torture.

~ M ~

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2014, 09:36:19 AM »

Conspiracy theory #2014 as seen through the eyes of paranoia. No offense Inge, but these
type of sites poison the mind. They offer only suggestions of impending doom and keep
the good in this life from taking root in the soul.

You do seek to balance the light, am I right? Or wrong?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 09:45:17 AM by marisol »
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.

What do you seek?

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

Draconis Rex

• Council Elder
  • Blackthorn
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2014, 09:51:58 AM »

Don't worry, I'm not yet ready to make my tin-foil hat yet..... :-p
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

Inge

• Rowan
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2014, 10:05:22 AM »

Conspiracy theory #2014 as seen through the eyes of paranoia. No offense Inge, but these
type of sites poison the mind. They offer only suggestions of impending doom and keep
the good in this life from taking root in the soul.
You do seek to balance the light, am I right? Or wrong?

Um. Well. I don't necessarily agree that such sites represent conspiracy theories, however, I appreciate the sharing of minds and I understand that some readers do perceive any thing that questions the current powers that be as condemnation.

If someone is not right, does that necessarily mean they are wrong? Not to me.

Am I balancing the light to illuminate darkness? I don't know how to answer questions most of the time because the individual capacity to understand sometimes varies so vastly that everything risks being misconstrued.

I cannot deny, even now, the previlant importance of some of my darkest indwelling phantoms. Some things go necessarily without being revealed or understood. As I come across sites and posts from within sites that I disagree more than agree with, I kinda just "take it on the chin", as, if I were to interfere and inject my personal perceiption I risk coming across as a know-it-all meddler and that would possibly put more posters off from replying productively than if I just sit quietly and read over the self-induced idiocy painfully displayed.

AND I pop a phenegrin to ease the persistent nausea I seemingly get from subjecting myself to certain types of personalities.
Reveal this to me:  Is your presence one of support and loyal admonition toward previlant peace or is your presence a warning of what is yet to come. 

~ M ~

Inge

• Rowan
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2014, 10:10:07 AM »

*shaking my father's knotted and crooked walking cane at the moss bed*

Did you mean seven roses? Seven circles.... I read. It's the seven roses that I struggled with. Arabic. I'm not finding it to be within my langual abilities. I'm certain I don't have the throat structure to perform such distortedly harsh noise.

~ M ~

Draconis Rex

• Council Elder
  • Blackthorn
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2014, 10:22:32 AM »

Seven Circles! Read about the nine circles from Dante's Inferno, you'll get the idea.

That site you gave a link to, mentioned metamorphic reptilian invaders, and although I suppose this is not beyond the ultimate reams of possibility in quantum theoretical parallel universes, it certainly gives rise to the validity of nothing other than paranoiac musings of extreme conspiracy theorists.

I am a bit of a conspiracy theorist myself, but my limitations don't go beyond government, corporate and finance houses etc.

Thusly I reiterate my reluctance to begin preparing the tin-foil hat for use.

Inge

• Rowan
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2014, 11:07:00 AM »

Um.  Well. I don't know enough about genetic sequencing and the coding of DNA to argue any kind of validity in the hysterical Rantings about reptilian factorization. However, I do refrain from posting anything potentially slanderous toward anyone who would.

~ M ~

Inge

• Rowan
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2014, 07:52:58 AM »

Do you agree with this site? http://www.thecircleofthesacredwell.org/more_info/what_is_wicca.htm

Or, rather, this connects a few of the dots I had mentioned earlier: http://www.gatesofhorn.com/content/wiccan-kabbalah-connection

ďIt isnít what folks donít know thatís the troubleÖitís what they do know that ainít so.Ē

And, yet, again... another conspiracy theory, dear? http://www.gatesofhorn.com/blog/intellectual_honesty_in_america_is_a_punishable_offense

I just don't know. Sometimes it does seem so.

~ M ~
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up