Welcome, Guest
August 18, 2019, 02:04:28 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hola  (Read 1259 times)

Angel87

• Fir
Hola
« on: May 03, 2014, 11:11:13 AM »

Hello my name is Jose Angel,

Let me tell you a little about myself and how I got here :)

I lieve in Mexico, raise a catholic. My mom got really into the religion, but as I grew, I satarted seeing that there where many lies, didn't agree with many things, and stopped following the religion. One thing I was sure there was a greater power, something more than just this life.

Let me tell you my journey in how I ended up here, couple days ago I tried shrooms, and decided to go to a beutiful park, full of flowers and life. I went when the sun was coming down, I put music ( pink floyd and classic mostly ) and walk there. When i walk to the park I was walking around, and decided to seat in a bench infront of this beutiful looking flowers around a trunc. I sat there and listening to the music I started seeing the ground moving with the music ryth, and the flowers color where so amazing, and they dance to the music too. I laughed not believing what I was seeing, but if I took my look away or not concentrate It changed to normal, so I started getting relax and enjoy the music as flowers changed colors and dance, as the wind blew. My mind was going crazy of hapiness. I was trying to concentrate to see more stuff, some kind of gnomes or faires or something with a face. Suddenly In the trunk as I saw the moon In a wanning crecent phase with a smile in her face, as i saw it as i listen I heard the word moon ( from pink floyd song ) I laugh.. looking around and seeing so much other stuff, like eyes in the trees, and still the flowers dancing. I look back to the trunc and stare, searching for the moon to show again or something else.. when suddenly the I saw the sun, It was the other half where the moon appeared, and it was facing her. And again I hear the word sun ( pink floyd song ). After that I stare back at the plants, trees, and felt so happy, everything so sypmle, I enojy the colors. Nature was enoying the music, And felt like I was playing like an orchestra conductor hehe playing to nature, and nature payed back with the plants dancing and the wind blew to make them dance, and the colors so bright colorfull. it was amazing.. Then I walk around enoying everything and seeing so much things. Things that now that I found wicca I understand. I went home and went up the rough, and played to the Universe, the starts, and it showed me beutifull things.

So this is how I found Wicca, crazy ugh?   ;)

( and as I read more and more here everything makes more sense, I have found all the answers to the questions I had about life ) and the journey keeps going :)
vive y deja vivir
vivir sin imaginacion es morir de realidad

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
Re: Hola
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2014, 12:12:38 PM »

Welcome Angel.
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.

What do you seek?

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

Canis

• Ash
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2014, 12:31:43 PM »

Welcome to TCC Angel.

hecate8

• Fir
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2014, 10:11:32 PM »

Hello and welcome.
Free or drug free? America can't be both!

Arnemetia

• Council Elder
  • Redwood
  • Crone
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2014, 07:59:01 AM »

Welcome Angel.  Enjoy your journey.

Here in the U.S., "shrooms" are an illegal substance. 
We touch each others lives, for the time we are meant to.

Sometimes the best advice is silence.

Never let your Memories be greater than your Dreams.  Unknown

MoonlitWings

• Birch
  • My wings, bathed in the light of the moon.
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2014, 10:52:56 AM »

Welcome to the forum Angel and beautiful sounding journey!

Angel87

• Fir
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2014, 01:46:46 PM »

Thanks all for your welcome in this great community.

Arnemetia, here in Mexico I believe they are Illegal as well, But you know if something has to get your way it gets to you even if who ever decided to make it legal, I felt very spiritual when I tried it, it was probably my mind, and the shroom just help develop the third eye, that's the way I see it. Since then I haven't tried shrooms anymore, and have seen and experience beutiful things  ;)

sorry if bad English, haven't practice it for long time hehe..
vive y deja vivir
vivir sin imaginacion es morir de realidad

cheese

• Orange
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2014, 06:51:11 AM »

Hello. 

This is a perfect place to practice your English... :)
Power corrupts not only those that wield power, but also those that submit to it.  ~Louis L'amour

Ashe Isadora

• Hawthorn
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2014, 11:21:10 PM »

Welcome to the forum.  have fun on the threads!
"When I say I'm Wiccan, I don't mean what you THINK I mean."
Pages: [1]   Go Up