Welcome, Guest
May 22, 2019, 12:14:01 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hi all!  (Read 949 times)

adrianna

• Meṁber
  • Alder
Hi all!
« on: June 23, 2014, 11:43:00 AM »

Hi all, my online name is Adrianna, and I live in the UK north east with my hubby. We have 4 children- a rabbit, a cat and 2 rats :P My Husband and I am both Pagans. I started my journey about 6 years ago, when I discovered Wicca. I read a lot and studied however as of late I found my path has changed which is left me a bit lost and confused! So I am here to re-discover myself.

I observe nature and revere it as the seasons change. I love Crystals, herbs and divination. We follow the sabbats and got married on Samhain. I love and respect all animals, try to recycle when I can. I have been finding myself wanting to more get in to Witchcraft as of late, when I practised Wicca I never really had the inclining to do so before.

I love history and Mythology, and love Egyptian, and Indian History, which I included in my Wiccan pantheons. (The Indian side of things very recently)

Apart from that, I am a budding Artist and would love to do it full time one day.

I hope I meet and make some friends here, and looking forward to meeting you all.

Valerie

• Ash
Re: Hi all!
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2014, 01:37:06 PM »

Hello Adrianna  ;D
Tho my path is uncertain, I'll go where my heart leads me...because in my quest to find my way, I know I'll find myself x

Canis

• Ash
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2014, 01:39:34 PM »

Hello Adrianna, welcome to TCC.

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2014, 04:16:27 PM »

Welcome to TCC Adrianna.
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.

What do you seek?

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

MoonlitWings

• Birch
  • My wings, bathed in the light of the moon.
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2014, 09:32:56 PM »

Hello! ;D

Arnemetia

• Council Elder
  • Redwood
  • Crone
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2014, 09:20:19 AM »

Welcome to TCC Adrianna.  Its not unusual for Pagan paths to come to veer over into other paths.  We are after all seekers.  I have come to crossroads many times and the wonderful things I've found have been worth the journeys.  Enjoy your journey.
We touch each others lives, for the time we are meant to.

Sometimes the best advice is silence.

Never let your Memories be greater than your Dreams.  Unknown
Pages: [1]   Go Up