Welcome, Guest
December 10, 2018, 10:24:18 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Salutations!  (Read 4361 times)

Valerie

• Ash
Re: Salutations!
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2014, 08:40:38 AM »

Mmm vanilla, I will try that, thanks x
Tho my path is uncertain, I'll go where my heart leads me...because in my quest to find my way, I know I'll find myself x

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Blackthorn
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2014, 09:21:20 AM »

I have milk in my coffee and lots of sugar. I drink coffee instead of juice, I drink it on hot days, and if I have a dreuth I let the coffee get stone cold, quenches that dreuth big time. I do drink copious quantities of the stuff.

Exactly right...  My son was at a gathering with a friend and they were looking for me.  His friend asked what I looked like.  My son told her to look for a hippy looking woman with a large cup of coffee in her hand. LOL

;D ;D I like that. Isn't it funny how others identify with us sometimes?!
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.

Canis

• Ash
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2014, 02:06:23 PM »

Like you Mari, I drink my coffee black with no cream or sugar.

I have milk in my coffee and lots of sugar. I drink coffee instead of juice, I drink it on hot days, and if I have a dreuth I let the coffee get stone cold, quenches that dreuth big time. I do drink copious quantities of the stuff.

Exactly right...  My son was at a gathering with a friend and they were looking for me.  His friend asked what I looked like.  My son told her to look for a hippy looking woman with a large cup of coffee in her hand. LOL

I drink so much coffee, my boss jokes that my son will be born with a cup of coffee in his hand.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up