Welcome, Guest
December 15, 2018, 02:58:39 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Oh hai there  (Read 1504 times)

kittenjitters

• Fir
Re: Oh hai there
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2014, 07:05:18 AM »

Yay for someone to geek out with!  Hello fellow geek and gamer girl!

Welcome (back) to the forums  :)
This must be what going mad feels like.

Daring_One

• Meṁber
  • Elm
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2014, 07:23:06 AM »

You're welcome for the information Alchymist! I do love to be useful :) My powers of introspection are a little weak at this stage in my life and as such I don't honestly know if I see in me what others might. So I will try to answer the qualities you asked about in Rikku individually then explain what I see in her.

strong: Well that depends on the strength  in question, yes physically I am quite strong and spar on a regular basis. Internal strength is something that I have been told I have; one persons comment stands out in my mind, he said "Your inner light is so strong you could be a lantern for others."  Often times I myself feel weak. I always seem to find a way through but sometimes I don't know how I keep going I just know I have to.

brave: Although I don't know if there is too much difference I feel that foolhardy is a better adjective for me most days.

beautiful: Physically I feel that I am alright for my age, more soft and matronly than some, and I miss my long hair, but at least I don't look like Skeletor either. Inner beauty I do feel that I have, but there is a darker/ugly part that lives inside of me. One that is jaded and bitter by everything that I have had happen in my life. Most days she isn't an issue, but I know that I must come to terms and accept what has happened and who I am before I can completely rid myself of that negativity.

intelligent: See Brave... I know that I am intelligent, however for all the book smarts I have I am exceptionally lacking in common sense.

Why I identify with Rikku...

To me she is loyal to a fault, compassionate, fun loving, protective of her family and rather deep yet a space case at the same time.
Between two evils, I always pick the one I've never tried before. -Mae West

Arnemetia

• Council Elder
  • Redwood
  • Crone
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2014, 08:20:35 AM »

Welcome back Daring One.  A few things have changed since you graced our halls last.  Check out the stickied threads, they have a lot of information.  Enjoy your journey.
We touch each others lives, for the time we are meant to.

Sometimes the best advice is silence.

Never let your Memories be greater than your Dreams.  Unknown
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up