Welcome, Guest
December 14, 2017, 04:37:38 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Well what do you think my path is?  (Read 905 times)

Wolfie

• Meṁber
  • Alder
Well what do you think my path is?
« on: April 07, 2015, 07:40:35 PM »

Soon one year has passed, since I forgave myself, and let go of the hate, I realised it was never my fate. The man who destroyed me as a child is buried 12 feet down. He destroyed me and I and I never got to feel any safety. The negative energy he tainted on mine and left behind, I have sent down in to the earth along the bones to the one it belongs. His spirit has moved on and so has I. The pain he caused will always remain as a big scare inside me. But I found myself and will never let go, my Hope and flame Has Come back. Now I've got the light in my eyes, a living flame and a strong faith. I am still a warrior and will always be, but never again in shall wander of in to the dark that make black seem bright. Pain and sorrow 25 years in vain, or was it? I survived and got a lot of experience out of it. I understand pain and sorrow, no hope for tomorrow in a way most never will. I will hold on to who I really am a poet, a healer, a warrior of the light that never will give up the fight. One day I shall change the world to the better a better place. That is my fate. God created life with love. Love creates and hate destroys. With my wisdom and the love and energy from mother earth she is life itself. I Shall regain my lost energy and use it for good help others before it's to late. That is my destiny.

Am also a poet

"Release me"

Why should I have to be sad, when I ain't the one who did bad.
Dark energy leave me, you don't belong here. All my life I been in pain, 30 years of life in vain. All becsuse of a bad man. Destroyed who I am. Now I am trying to recover my strength trough mother earth herself, trying to let her energy flow in to me, charge me with her energy, wisdom, knowledge and magic, trying to root myself to her like a very old tree. Asking for her energy to stream in to me, as a flower that blooms. I had enough of pain. Time for me to be the real me, no more hate, no more anger. Love and belive in the life she give. She has been around longer than humanity, hate destroys, love creates. I don't belive more pain is my fate. All I want is to do good. Help, love, feel life stream in to me. So darkness go away, you don't belong in my life. There is nothing for you here to claim. This is my body. Go just go away down in the earth with you. Burry you self in the earth among the bones to the one who caused all this. His spirit have moved on. And this is not your home. I want good I want well. I want to heal, I want to feel, happiness and love. I deserve better than what's has been. Good, kind, caring, loving and faithful man that is who I am. So let go of me, my energy deserve to be pure and free in me. Without you pulling me down anymore. I want to marry and have a wife share everything and enjoy what's left of this life. I want to help others, before its to late. So mother earth let your love, wisdom and knowledge stream in to me  trough my feet trough my veins trough my heart in to my soul all the way from yggrasil fill me,  clean me with the magic of life. Let me do good not just in this life but in the next ones. Think of me as a very old tree in human shape, your voice in this world. My belive have never been so strong. And I want to do no one wrong. Time for me to be who I am and was meant to be. -Johan Wolfie Jakobsson.

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
Re: Well what do you think my path is?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2015, 02:07:21 PM »

Nothing anyone can say well ease what happened to you but you can help those that it is happening to . Use your poetry to help make people aware and bring it into the light . You poem has power use that power .You will find many here that have faced evil in their lives . What was can never vanish fully but you can take that pains and make this world better for others . Show the world how much strength you have and what you can do with it .
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper
Pages: [1]   Go Up