Welcome, Guest
May 27, 2018, 04:26:02 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Appoligies to ALL  (Read 3246 times)

Mystik Witch

• Cypress
  • What you think about, you bring about!
Re: Appoligies to ALL
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2015, 05:18:18 AM »

MW I do hope you will be back. What you have run into is simply a door with a capital "W" on it. There is a lock on this door you
don't have the key to.To possess the key you must do things a certain way and follow certain rules. No one is telling you can't
have the key, just that you have to earn the key. I agree with their thinking, but that doesn't mean you can't study wicca.

There are many solitary practitioners, and I prefer this idea of learning to do it my way. It does at times make it difficult, but there
is a freedom to learn what you want, when you want. To pick what you want to use in your workings. This does not make us less
than others, just different. You can dedicate yourself to any pagan religion you want to. There is alot of freedom to be who you want to be, not to be a duplicate of the person next to you.

It doesn't hurt to take a break, think about what you want and look around. You can use parts of wicca in your craft without a
diploma. You can do or be anything you want.

Blessings

Marisol
Thank you very much. I value your opinion very much. Not to mention all of you, (yes even C_A). I also choose to just be me and see where this life leads me. I do know there is a place for me in 'W'icca some where and I am going to find it.

Thank you Ashe Isadora. It will take much more then what has happened here to make me leave.

Thank you to everyone for the knowledge I have gained here and for your thoughts. I look forward to learning as much as I can.
Hugs
MW
Blessed Be!

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2015, 11:56:30 AM »

MW I am very happy to have you here ;).

BB
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.

What do you seek?

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

Mystik Witch

• Cypress
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2015, 12:13:58 PM »

MW I am very happy to have you here ;).

BB

Thanks!!!  ;D
Blessed Be!

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2015, 07:39:09 PM »

Same , same  ;)
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

Mystik Witch

• Cypress
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2015, 07:21:07 AM »

Same , same  ;)

Thanks oldghost!!!! Good to know!
MW
Blessed Be!

MoonlitWings

• Birch
  • My wings, bathed in the light of the moon.
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2015, 11:21:02 AM »

Thanks for clarifying that C_A. I was thinking I missed something when I first looked into Wicca XD

LadyOfShalott

• Orange
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2015, 08:28:09 AM »

I realize this is an old thread, but the clarifications, insights, and opinions were interesting and wonderful to read. The "W vs. w" was one I think I'd picked up on in other threads and comments (there are definitely diverse opinions here! I love it!), but not put this way. I appreciate the clarification.

Also, I have to agree with Ashe. I would not be exploring this forum (incessantly) if I didn't first read Scott Cunningham's books. I'm branching out now, but I really enjoyed reading Wicca and Living Wicca.

~There she weaves by night and day~

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2015, 08:42:38 AM »

Best way to get to know us Lady of Shalott is to read what we have posted . If you want to reopen and old thread , so be it . If you find something you don't get well open it and ask for it to be explained , no problem .
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

LadyOfShalott

• Orange
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2015, 08:48:06 AM »

Thanks, og. When you go to write there's note in red saying "No one has posted in over 120 days," so I wasn't sure if it was annoying to dig into again!
~There she weaves by night and day~

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Blackthorn
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2015, 03:50:13 PM »

We have NO problem with folks opening old threads, there's loads of great information would get lost if they get forgotten about. If you want to write in an old thread, you go right ahead; it keeps them alive.
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up