Welcome, Guest
September 18, 2019, 12:17:21 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Apologies for previous introduction (or lack of, as i highlighted it pure black)  (Read 2414 times)

Bastet31

• Fir

Blessed Be + Merry Meet Earthbound Spirit, Mystick Witch, Arnemetia and Alchymist  ;D ;D hope you's are all keeping well? xxx

Skyanne

• Rowan

Welcome! You and I have a lot in common, as I was raised Catholic too but an very open to the supernatural. I also love cats. I was wondering what the name of your spiritual church is, if you don't mind me asking. You don't have to tell me if you want to be kept anonymous. I've been looking for an open-minded spiritual church and visited the Unitarian Universalist Church in 2 cities I've lived in. Almost everyone there are atheist, which to me is the polar opposite of what a universalist means. Just looking for other spiritual people.

Questa

• Rowan

Welcome! You and I have a lot in common, as I was raised Catholic too but an very open to the supernatural. I also love cats.

You can add me to that list also. 

A big welcome to you, Bastet!  :)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up